KNU-KOICA Scholarship Program
- To enhance young leader’ s comprehensive competency in the areas of agricultural economics therefore to contribute to the ultimate development of developing countries, Kangwon National University provides the master’ s degree scholarship program specially designed for government officials and professionals from the developing nations.
- Program Title: KNU-KOICA Master’s Degree
- Program in Agricultural Economics
- Stay Duration: 17 months
- Degree: Master of Arts in Economics (Major : Global Agricultural Economics)
- Accommodation: Dormitories at Kangwon National University
- Be a government employee or researcher in government or government funded research institutes of the KOICA Scholarship target country
- Be an officially nominated by their governments
- Be a graduate who has a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent to college/university
- Have a good command of both spoken and written English
- Have not participated in KOICA’s scholarship Program before
KNU Mentoring Program
- The participants can freely join the mentoring program provided by the scholarship office to provide better opportunities to adapt the university life in Korea.
Korean Culture and Language Study
- There are abundant opportunities for the participants to learn Korean language and culture.
- The Office of lnternational Affairs of KNU also hosts a variety of cultural programs for students.
- Beside academic events, the scholarship program also offers monthly fellowship meeting with diverse programs, including culture day, monthly birthday, and New Year’s party.