- It provides foreign students from sister universities with an enriching cultural and educational experience for two weeks in the summer session. Invited students can interact with enrolled students of KNU.
2 weeks (End of June – Early July)
- A enrolled student from a sister university of KNU who has received recommendation from their home university
- A student who can communicate in English with no difficulty and has a great interest in learning Korean language and culture
|Kangwon National University||January||Providing Information about the Program to Sister Universities, Requesting Recommendation of Participating Students|
|Sister University||February||Recruitment of Recommended Students|
|Sister University||February 28||Sending Documents to Kangwon National University|
|Kangwon National University||March - May||Providing Program Information to Participating Students via Email|
|Student||End of June – Early July||Operation of 2-week Program|
|Kangwon National University||End of July||Mailing Academic Transcripts (summer session) of Students to Sister Universities|
- Kangwon National University supports accommodation, meals, program participation fees
- Students pay airfare, travel insurance, bus fee from Chuncheon to Incheon International airport, personal allowance
- Basic Korean language classes
- Special Lecture (Topic: Selected Topics from Academic Program)
- Various Cultural Experience
- Field Trip: Seoul tour, Cheong Wa Dae (Blue House), Chuncheon & Samcheok campus, DMZ, leading companies in Korea
Detailed programs are subject to change depending on circumstances.
- Students will be staying at the Chuncheon campus dormitory and having meals at the dormitory cafeteria
(mostly Korean food) for the most part.
(Please take the above details into consideration if you have restrictions regarding meals due to religious or personal reasons.)
- Since Kangwon National University has many sister universities, not all sister universities will be offered the opportunity.